Machine Learning Engineer at Heureka.cz. I’ve read computational linguistics at Charles University in Prague.
- August 2021 – now Heureka Group; Machine Learning Engineer
Our team designs and runs a machine learning pipeline for offer/product matching. I work with neural networks, transformer language models, random forest models. We train and deploy using Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, MLFlow, Neptune, DVC, Ray.
- December 2021 – now Czechitas; Lecturer
Czechitas is non-profit organisation; I teach Python courses
- July 2020 – June 2021 SAP; Data Science Intern
I worked on pattern mining in logs stored in an ElasticSearch cluster.
- October 2020 – February 2021 University of Jena; Contract Software Developer
Short-term project. I developed a pipeline for morphological tagging, lemmatization and alignment in 30+ languages.
2019–2021, Master’s (Mgr.) in Computational Linguistics
Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University. My thesis is on link prediction in inferred social network. I graduated summa cum laude.
2016–2019, Bachelor’s (Bc.) in Computer Science
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University. My thesis is on GAN-based anomaly detection.
- excellent knowledge of Python, with NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, spaCy…
- I’ve written several blogposts about Python
- some knowledge of C++, C, bash
- machine learning
- knowledge of recent deep learning methods
- thorough knowledge of ‘common’ ML methods, unsupervised learning, graph neural networks
- thorough knowledge of ML used for natural language processing (machine translation, NER, semantic/syntactic/morphological analysis): transformers, word embeddings, HMMs, CRFs,…
- MLOps, hands on experience with deploying and maitaining large scale models in production
- reinforcement learning
- hands on experience with implementation of state-of-the-art ML methods, e.g. transformer, in PyTorch and Tensorflow
- ElasticSearch, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, MLFlow, Neptune.ai, Gitlab CI/CD
An open source plugin for Vim to automatically generate docstrings for Python source code.
About thousand users download it every year.